Sunday, June 8, 2008

What Is In a Mood?



I live by a clock. My clock says I have just a few minutes until I go to bed and begin the weekly process again of a new set of life's circumstances. What will the coming week be like? Will it mostly be opportunities or mostly be problems and issues? I think I know the answer to that.

I sometimes feel like kicking myself for not grabbing opportunities when they seem to happen my way. Maybe kicking is too strong of a word. Maybe as I sit here on a Sunday night I just feel like there are so many things to think about, the days, and weeks leave me behind. That's what frustrates me. I think I think good, but with so much to think about, I leave my own self behind, and that means I don't actually do anything about my good ideas.

For example, when I was writing about finding a job earlier, I thought about how neat it would be to produce video resumes. I think it's a good idea. But then I think anyone technically savvy to be looking for a job can do that for themselves. Why would they need me? And then I ask myself, if that is indeed the case, why don't I hear about more people doing it? See how many questions I can ask myself?

OK, how about this? Producing videos that have cool music like is in the post via YouTube? It makes reading so much nicer doesn't it? More questions.

I've had a very good weekend. I heard someone say once that a sense of appreciation should always be at the forefront of any one's mind. So let me just say even though there are alot of things I wish I could change for the better, I am appreciative of where I am this second.

I hope and wish for you that everything goes your way this week and you have a super week. I appreciate you my friends. Good night.

Lp

No comments: