Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Nightly Night Cap (1)



Hey friends,

I hope you had a great day. I sort of feel like I'm starting a tradition by blogging right before bed. It sort of gives me the chance to wrap up today.

Just some thoughts.
We can't do much about things we can't control. I think we are just better suited on trying to work on the things we can control. I would imagine there are plenty of things we can work on that we have direct control over. The first of which is our attitude. When you wake up in the morning you get to decide whether you want to be happy or sad.

I once tried an experiment when I went to the grocery store. I walked up and down the isles with a nice smile on my face. I was amazed at the number of people that smiled back at me. Next time, I went to the store and had a firm frown on my face. No one looked at me.

The bottom line is, there are plenty of problems out there. Enjoy your life and find some good in it.
By the way, I need to mention my digg tool that I use to update diggs is out. I'll catch up on my diggs tomorrow I hope.

Good night!

Lp

No comments: