Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Daily Digg Disappointment (76) Father's Day



Good morning Diggers and Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish all dads everywhere a very good day and hope it's one to remember.

I'm going to try and get all of you Digg friends together next Saturday for an on-line meet and greet to see if there some interest in visiting each other. I've still got some things to work out but the idea is to have a group meeting and kick back and chat about somethings as Digg users. I think it'll be fun, so be on the watch for more details.

Let's see what's been shouted to me so far this morning.


PVC Shower Curtains are dangerous (according to study) Study finds that the “new shower curtain smell” is caused by the emission of several toxic chemicals. Some of these substances can cause damage to the central nervous, reproductive and respiratory systems, study says.

Fathers Day Gifts For Kids To Make Everyone celebrates Father's Day a bit differently, but if you are looking for something a bit different then here are some things/ways you might consider.

APOD: Phoenix Digs for Clues on Mars apod.nasa.gov — What's a good recipe for preparing Martian soil? Start by filling your robot's scoop a bit less than half way. Next, dump your Martian soil into one of your TEGA ovens, being sure to watch out for clumping.

AFC South Predictions - Colts Still the Team to beat The last of our AFC division previews, the Colts are still the dominant force but the Jags figure to be in the playoff hunt again. We simulated every game and provide you with team analysis, projected scores and fantasy sleepers.

Tickle Me Elmo on Fire Funny.



Boys will be boys no matter what age.

The Funniest Father's Day Ad You Will See Today Unfortunately, some people may have a hard time figuring this one out, but it doesn't get any better than this for fathers day. Happy Father's Day, Dads.

Just the Facts about The Incredible Hulk Some facts about The Incredible Hulk

hahahahaha I have to show you guys this. This might be the most goofiest comment ever. I have to try and do this a little discretely as the video is supposed to be somewhat of a surprise!
World's Biggest Beer Belly Ever !!!! And here is the comment:
Bamont
Ugh, please include the entire video next time you post one:

Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Alt Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

OMG, does he not get the idea of a Rick Roll? What the hell?
Just goes to show you not everyone "gets it" on Digg. I guess he really needed to see the entire video of Rick...LMFAO!!!!!!! I swear, if I could take a screen shot, I would entitle it "Why I Love Digg." (This might make a great submission on it's on.)

Big Media Could Make Interaction On Digg Too Expensive Post on being charge on Bandwidth. Is it time to consider the Internet a utility?
(Note from LewP...I think this is the Post of the Day definately front page material) I dugg it at 21 Diggs.

Happy Fathers Day To All Dads (I miss you dad) I lost the man who I would love to be with today.

And What About Us, The Lost Fathers? On this Father's Day, I wanted to pay special tribute to the dads whom for whatever reason, are spending this fathers Day without the contact or recognition for their work and love as a father. The fathers that are the unsung heroes and have been forgotten today.


Get me your shouts and let's take a look at em. Be back soon.

No comments: